Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Easy Crockpot Rigatoni

So, I just discovered a new food blog that looks like it's a good one. Annie's Eats linked to Christy's Kitchen Creations, which is where I found this:

Rigatoni

Ingredients:
28-oz. jar spaghetti sauce
12-oz. rigatoni, cooked
1-1 1/2 lbs. ground beef, browned
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 lb. pepperoni slices

1. In a 4-quart slow cooker, layer half of each ingredient in order listed. Repeat.
2. Cover. Cook on Low 4-5 hours.

She has a picture, too...click to see it. We'll definitely be trying this one soon, as we're fans of all things Italian! :)

2 comments:

The Adlers said...

Looks like SuperBowl food! Go Steelers!!

The Adlers said...

Heather, I made this for the Super Bowl and it is yummy. I added extra sauce when it was done and I used ground turkey and turkey pepperoni. Max and Lee loved it and Max calls it "Pizza in a Bowl"