Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oops!

I just realized that I never posted our menu for this week. Monday, the day I typically post the menu, was extremely chaotic--quick summary: groceries, call from my hubbs saying he was being taken by ambulance to the ER, quickly lining up childcare for my kids, zooming to the ER, hanging out there for a while, taking my dehydrated and sinus infected husband home, back to grocery store to get Rx, then home to take care of all three of my boys! CRAZY! Anyway, he's on the mend, but now my littlest one (almost 2) seems to have a cold or virus of some sort...like I said, CRAZY week! But enough about that, let's get back to the menu:

Monday: Chicken Ring
Tuesday: Meatloaf
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Raspberry Balsamic Chicken (it keeps getting pushed to the back burner, but I really want to make it, it's SO yummy!)
Friday: Brats (hubbs fav)
Saturday: Church picnic
Sunday: Shredded Pork Sandwiches--great recipe to come!

No comments: