Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Company Chicken or...

I've seen this recipe with several different names, but it was given to me first as company chicken, so...that's what I'll call it on here:

Company Chicken

prep time: 10 minutes? (maybe less!) cooking time: 5-6 hours

ingredients:
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
1 block cream cheese, cut up
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c. white cooking wine
1/4 c. butter
1 envelope Italian Dressing Mix

1. cut up the chicken, put it into a crockpot
2. mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl (or just dump them in the crockpot if you're in a hurry!!)
3. cook on low in the crockpot for 5-6 hours, stirring occassionally

This is great served over pasta or rice. I served it over bow-tie pasta with a little shredded parm. on top--yum! We had rolls and a green vegetable as sides. My in-laws came to visit and we had this one. Everyone loved it. :)

This recipe was given to me by my friend and neighbor, Nancy Awabdy, and a couple days later by Kim Brown! :)

No comments: