Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu

This week temps are supposed to be in the 50's and 60's here, which might not be all that warm, but it's warm enough for me to feel like breaking out the old grill. :) Grilling is definitely a favorite of mine. Not only do I love the food, but my kids can run around on the deck or in the back yard while I cook--mostly leaving me to cook in peace!! Ahh...sounds delightful!! :) Here's a peak at what we'll be cooking 'round here:

Monday: Brats, baked beans, chips and strawberries
Tuesday: Marinated chicken breasts (grilled), sliced potatoes(grilled), fruit salad, and baked beans*
Wednesday: Cheeseburger Roll-up
Thursday: Beer Chicken Fajitas (possibly with homemade tortillas)
Friday: Lasanga, salad, no-fail french bread
Saturday: out
Sunday: leftovers

*we love Bush's Country style baked beans and eat them a lot when we grill...so you might as well get used to seeing that one on the menu! :)

No comments: