Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Meal Plan

I'm baaack! I haven't posted in ages, but I often stop by here to look up a recipe. Tonight I was needing inspiration. I was placing my ClickList order, the revolutionary way that I get groceries now through Kroger's online ordering and curbside pick up. Seriously, it's the best $5 I spend each week. However, I was drawing a blank on meals this crew actually likes to eat that I felt like making, so I returned to this old page. Just in case anyone still reads it, I thought I'd go ahead and update it.

Here's the meal plan for the next 7 days:

Thursday: Taco Pizza
Friday: Dinner with friends
Saturday: Whole Roasted Chicken (gonna use the Instant Pot)
Sunday: Brinner
Monday: Meatloaf
Tuesday: leftovers
Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas

No comments: