Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beer Chicken Fajitas, pt. 2

So...we're finally trying the Beer Chicken Fajitas that Kim and Josh have been raving about and I now understand what all the commotion was about! I threw everything together and had all the ingredients in the crockpot by 10am. It's been simmering and smelling so delicious, I decided to see if the chicken had cooked clear through yet--it has, so I tasted and oh...my...yummmmmminessss! Seriously, I can't wait to put it on a warm tortilla with some cheese and sour cream (yeah, that's why I can't loose wait!). And as if there needs to be anything else said here, I'm totally loving that besides some corn and rice for sides, I don't have to cook anything else tonight! Love it. Anyway, just wanted to strongly endorse that recipe...try it! :)

No comments: